- Employers and Ex-Military Employees Benefits
The Hampton Roads Metropolitan area probably has the highest percentage of ex-military employees in the nation. Ex-military employees typically do not elect to enroll in employer-sponsored health plans. This lowers […]
- Read More
- 5 Must-Do’s for Employee Orientation
Employee orientation is an important piece of HR and employee management. A formal orientation is essential to setting a new hire up for success and helping your company maintain the […]
- Read More
We are a comprehensive benefits consulting agency which provides expertise and access to Medical, Dental, Life, Disability and other ancillary benefit products for our clients. Our goal is to solve your benefit problems in the most cost-effective way possible… NOT to sell you insurance. We are your advocates in the marketplace independent of our revenue sources.
Our practice is built around listening to and understanding your company’s culture, business environment, and goals for employee recruitment and retention. There are a vast range of solutions available. Our process guarantees each client a strategic plan that maximizes the value they receive from their benefit plan. Basic plan service is just the beginning of what we do:
- Extensive consultation is used with our clients to identify goals and strategic direction. We identify problems specific to your company and industry and jointly develop an approach to mitigating these issues and creating better outcomes.
Extensive Market Search
- We will conduct an extensive market search for the products that can best achieve the agreed upon goals and desired outcomes.
- We perform focused analysis of market results to support potential decisions. We recommend solutions with more predictable long-term results and sustainable cost trends. We are experts in utilizing innovative strategies to increase value. We have arrangements with vendors who provide administration for COBRA, HSA, HRA, Self Funding and more.
- Employee education is the basis of effective benefit implementation. To that end, we focus on continuously educating employees so the impact of health care decisions on them and your company are understood. Employee meetings and client-specific presentations to enrollees are some of the tools we utilize. We will provide custom-written emails or education pieces for our clients to ease transitions and relieve the administrative burden from your HR department.
- We will proactively review results over the course of the plan year, not just at renewal time. If desired outcomes are not being achieved, changes will be made in response to current data. We make sure you understand the reasons behind the outcomes of implemented strategies.
We typically work on a commission basis, and accept the insurance carriers’ standard commission as payment in full. Please contact us if you are ready to get more from your relationship with your benefits consultant. Our clients have seen tremendous value in what we have been able to achieve… we look forward to helping your company achieve its goals.