- Employers and Ex-Military Employees Benefits
The Hampton Roads Metropolitan area probably has the highest percentage of ex-military employees in the nation. Ex-military employees typically do not elect to enroll in employer-sponsored health plans. This lowers […]
- Read More
- 5 Must-Do’s for Employee Orientation
Employee orientation is an important piece of HR and employee management. A formal orientation is essential to setting a new hire up for success and helping your company maintain the […]
- Read More
The ability to easily onboard new employees, and track their benefit elections and enrollments is an important part of making any company more efficient.
ABS partners with a number of the leading Human Resource Information System providers, to offer clients complete solutions to your HR/Employee Benefits needs. Some of what we provide:
- Solutions with a single-record employee database to manage your employees from first day till retirement.
- Automated onboarding with electronic signatures and custom client document integration.
- We have partnerships with national payroll providers and can integrate with our HRIS solution.
- ACA compliance reporting, including production of forms 1095-C and 1094-C
- Online plan enrollment and elections, online benefit summaries and client-branded websites.
- Custom integration with your existing systems is on a case by case basis.