- Employers and Ex-Military Employees Benefits
The Hampton Roads Metropolitan area probably has the highest percentage of ex-military employees in the nation. Ex-military employees typically do not elect to enroll in employer-sponsored health plans. This lowers […]
- Read More
- 5 Must-Do’s for Employee Orientation
Employee orientation is an important piece of HR and employee management. A formal orientation is essential to setting a new hire up for success and helping your company maintain the […]
- Read More
HR can be a complicated area for most small businesses to stay on top of. With all the changes in regulations, notices and the ACA, small businesses can’t afford to hire an entire HR Department to keep track. Our business has become much more than just benefits… we offer a number of ways to keep your benefits and HR operation informed and efficient.
- We provide 24/7 access to the award-winning HR360 Human Resource online library, with hundreds of attorney-approved, state-specific templates and written guidance on everything from employee handbooks, to FMLA and employee performance reviews.
- Fee-based, on-site HR consulting is available from our SHRM certified experienced staff.
- Best-of-breed HRIS systems to automate your HR operation