- Top 5 Reasons to Love Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
Although Virginia employees haven’t adopted HSA plans as quickly as some other areas of the country, these plans are gaining market share as healthcare costs continue to rise. There are […]
- Read More
- Small Businesses and Self-Funding Medical Benefits
ACA “Pooled” Rates vs. Self-Funded Strategies There is a lot of talk about self-funded or level-level funded medical plans as a way for companies to save money on health benefits… […]
- Read More
HR can be a complicated area for most small businesses to stay on top of. With all the changes in regulations, notices and the ACA, small businesses can’t afford to hire an entire HR Department to keep track. Our business has become much more than just benefits… we offer a number of ways to keep your benefits and HR operation informed and efficient.
- We provide 24/7 access to the award-winning HR360 Human Resource online library, with hundreds of attorney-approved, state-specific templates and written guidance on everything from employee handbooks, to FMLA and employee performance reviews.
- Fee-based, on-site HR consulting is available from our SHRM certified experienced staff.
- Best-of-breed HRIS systems to automate your HR operation