- Employers and Ex-Military Employees Benefits
The Hampton Roads Metropolitan area probably has the highest percentage of ex-military employees in the nation. Ex-military employees typically do not elect to enroll in employer-sponsored health plans. This lowers […]
- Read More
- 5 Must-Do’s for Employee Orientation
Employee orientation is an important piece of HR and employee management. A formal orientation is essential to setting a new hire up for success and helping your company maintain the […]
- Read More
As the name of our company implies, we place great emphasis on utilizing our experience with innovative and cost-saving strategies to craft unique healthcare solutions for each of our clients. Some of these “tools” are unique to ABS and represent next-level strategies pushed down to the small- medium business market. ABS uses these and many other tools to achieve best results for our clients based on their unique goals and company culture.
- Innovative use of Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs) to lower cost and increase cash-flow for any size business
- Advanced HSA/HRA concepts that can recapture lost premium dollars for businesses
- Development of purposeful employee contribution strategies
- Benchmark reporting that measures any plan design against industry and regional norms- provides peace of mind to HR directors.
- Expertise in self-funded, partially self-funded and “level-funded” products. Deep understanding of benefits and risks