- Employers and Ex-Military Employees Benefits
The Hampton Roads Metropolitan area probably has the highest percentage of ex-military employees in the nation. Ex-military employees typically do not elect to enroll in employer-sponsored health plans. This lowers […]
- Read More
- 5 Must-Do’s for Employee Orientation
Employee orientation is an important piece of HR and employee management. A formal orientation is essential to setting a new hire up for success and helping your company maintain the […]
- Read More
All full-time employees of ABS have earned the Certified Healthcare Reform Specialist (CHRS) professional designation. Our experienced team understands how the ACA and other State and Federal regulations can affect your business. The landscape of reform and compliance is constantly changing. We continually monitor your compliance risks and provide you with complete solutions.
- ACA applicability and impact analysis. Including affordability testing, minimum value testing and client-specific guidance.
- We provide an online compliance and HR library available 24/7 at no charge.
- Monthly newsletters and online alerts when changes need urgent attention.
- ABS Provides ERISA plan documents, SPDs, Section 125 document and all required notices and disclosures to clients